1. Create a new order on your DFP account named Browsi
2. Under this order, create a new line item for Browsi
- The inventory size for the line item should be 1×1
- The inventory type should be network
3. Save and select – Upload creatives
4. Select the “Third party” option on the Upload Creative screen
When monitoring the tag on DFP you will notice an “Impressions” column on your platform, this column is effectively the page view count on which Browsi was implemented on – Not the amount of impressions Browsi implemented on to the page.
5. On the creative screen, copy and paste your unique Browsi tag to the code snippet box (no need for special macros)
Make sure that the target ad unit size is set to 1×1
6. To serve our tag via DFP you are required to create a new ad unit for it to run
Again – make sure to select the correct size – 1×1
7. Target the ad unit you have created in DFP to the Browsi line item
8. Select the “Generate tags” view, and hit “include” on Browsi JS tag
9. Generate a tag type “Google Publisher Tag”
10. Uncheck the “Enable single request” check-box, making sure you tag looks exactly as the screenshot below.
11. Copy the tags, and paste them at the end of your <head> and <body> HTML tags on your mobile site