Department Business Wizards
Position Marketing Director
Location New York, NY
This is a great opportunity to join our team as it is rapidly growing and work alongside our CEO while we grow our business.
- Building a marketing department from scratch including process and pitch.
- Generating leads for the sales team through online and offline marketing efforts.
- Understanding the customer lifecycle in order to assist the sales team with their needs and anticipate the needs of the customer.
- Be the liaison between the product, customer development and sales teams to package our product offerings.
- Identifying the most effective marketing mechanisms through rapid iterations and experiments.
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans to achieve objectives for products and services.
- Planning and overseeing advertising and promotional activities.
- Creating a marketing budget to ensure efficient spending.
- Identifying relevant conferences and preparing the necessary collateral.
- Working with our HR team to enhance our employer brand and hiring campaigns.
What you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a senior leadership role in B2B marketing (Preferably SaaS, AdTech experience, advantage)
- 8+ years of overall experience with inbound and outbound marketing
- Experience working in-house for a startup and building a successful marketing department
- Experience in demand generation
- Experience building a marketing team and process, including tools selection
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to think strategically while simultaneously diving into the weeds
- Be process driven, results driven and business oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Own It – be able to create the plan and see it through.
- Be really smart and open minded.
- We are looking for a new member to add to our growing family – strong people skills are a must.
- We love new technologies and would like you to share our passion.
- Credibility and reliability are part of our core values. We expect the same from every member of our team.