Junior BI Developer
We're looking for a junior BI developer to own the BI infrastructure in Browsi. This person will be responsible for developing and managing ETL processes, visualization tools and providing big data solutions for other business stakeholders.
- Ownership on the company’s BI infrastructure
- Designing and developing data models and processes
- Working with big-data tools – dealing with large scales and various data sources
- Managing and maintaining existing processes
- Creating visualizations and automated reports
- B.S.C in Industrial Engineering/Information systems (4th year students with 4 days availability will be considered).
- Excellent SQL skills including complex queries and procedures.
- Deep understanding of DWH architecture (star scheme, indexing etc.).
- Deep understanding of ETL processes and tools.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableu, Power-BI etc.).
- Experience with Python- an advantage
- Experience with big data technologies (Hive, Hadoop)-an advantage.
- Familiarity with NoSQL – an advantage
- Familiarity with AWS- an advantage