Position Front End Developer
Location Ramat Gan, Israel
Browsi is looking for a perfectionist person, details oriented and computer lover to join the amazing QA team.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Being part of motivated scrum team and work closely with developers.
- Taking responsibility of functional testing, regression, performance, Cross browser and Cross Platform testing ensuring the quality of new products and releases.
- Working with mobile platforms and technologies and testing publishers and content platforms from around the world.
- Writing and executing test cases, using defined methodologies for manual and/or automated tests.
- • 1 year experience in QA manual testing in Mobile environment.
- Familiarity with QA methodologies and QA documentations.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written skills in both English & Hebrew.
- Independent, self-starter and capable of multitasking.
- Team player, precise, strong attention to detailsAdvantages:
- Familiarity with mobile platforms, specifically mobile web.
- Experience testing on MAC, iPhones and apple products in general.
- Experience with automation, and executing automated tests.