Position Front End Developer
Location Ramat Gan, Israel
If you’re looking to build more than web pages, and you’re expert with the Browser and the DOM, you belong with us.
- Build new products and features for our client-side platforms, consumed by millions of users
- Maintain, refactor and improve existing products and code bases
- Support multi-devices and write tests
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with HTML & CSS.
- Experience with frontend tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, WebdriverIO, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai.
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes, with Jenkins or other CI tools.
- B.A. / B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Top performer that knows how to balance work quality with timely delivery.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner with a proactive approach and a self-driven.
- Creative problem solver.