BIC Viewability Prediction integration
BIC tag setup
Connect Demand to BIC
- Connecting Native (fluid) ads to Browsi engine
- Header Bidding support (Body Bidding)
- Header Bidding Demand Integration – Prebid.js
- Appnexus Demand Integration
- Collegare la tua richiesta DFP (Italiano)
- Conectando su demanda DFP (Spanish)
- Connectez votre demande DFP (French)
- DFP demand integration
- AdForm Demand Integration
- This documentation describes how to pull data from Browsi’s Dashboard in a programmatic matter.
- The same data will be returned to the user either in Browsi Dashboard UI or when using the API.
- Only reporting data is available via API. Engagement, Inventory, Device data is available via the UI.
- Data is aggregated by day.
- Data for the previous day will be available each day at 09:00 AM EST.
- Users are required to perform authentication before requesting data from the API.
Method – GET
- Before each reporting request is made, publishers need to provide authentication.
- Send a request to the Login end-point, and use the cookies returned from the server to request the reports.
Method – POST
Example (Body) –
Expected response –
- HTTP 200 – successful login
- HTTP 400 – bad credentials
Reports – how to make a request?
Method – GET
|startDate||The requested start date of the report.||
||2017-02-12||Latest data available is yestarday, as of 09AM of the current day.|
|endDate||The requested end date of the report.||
||2017-02-14||Latest data available is yestarday, as of 09AM of the current day.|
|siteKey||The requested publisher site.||
||DEMO_SITE||A list of all available sites can be found in Browsi dashboard UI under your account, If you do not know your site key options, Please consult with your account manager.|
Reports – what does a response look like?
- Per request – a response in the form of a JSON object will be returned to the user.
- The JSON will consist of 3 keys in the top level:
- items – Contains a list of the entire data.
- count – The count of the units in the items list.
- total – Total amount of records available.
- Data will be returned per day, per country (one object for each day request multiplied by the countries).
- Days / Countries with no data will not be returned in the response.
Example: Single Day / Country object:
|Date||A single day, format – YYYY-MM-DD.||2017-02-15||–|
|Country||a single country in the form of country code.||usuk||–|
|Site||a valid site key.||DEMO_SITE||Since it’s a parameter will be the same across the board.|
|Traffic source||A single traffic source, either one of the following – Default, Social, Search – See notes.||ALL||Coming soon feature – Currently will be returned as “ALL” to all objects returned.Default = Direct.|
|publisherPv||Total amount of pageviews Browsi was embedded successfully on from a specific site. per day, country & traffic source.||12205||Includes both monetized & Benchmark pageviews.|
|monetizedPv||Total amount of pageviews Browsi’s engine monetized successfully from a specific site. per day, country & traffic source.||10025|
|adRequest||Total amount of ad requests Browsi’s engine sent in order to get an impression from a specific site. per day, country & traffic source.||100000||–|
|impressions||Total amount of impressions Browsi’s engine embedded successfully on a specific site. per day, country & traffic source.||50000||–|
|fillRate||The total percentage of impressions embedded out of the amount of ad requests sent (Integer).||50||–|
|viewabilityRate||The rate of impressions that were considered viewable by Browsi engine out of the total impressions (Decimal number representing percentage).||0.822253||Viewable impression = impressions that was viewed by the user for at least 1 second and was located that time in at least 50% of the user view-port.|
Users who wish to test the API are free to use the demo account, which will return demo data.
Username – firstname.lastname@example.org
Password – 12345678