BIC Viewability Prediction integration
BIC tag setup
Connect Demand to BIC
- Connecting Native (fluid) ads to Browsi engine
- Header Bidding support (Body Bidding)
- Header Bidding Demand Integration – Prebid.js
- Appnexus Demand Integration
- Collegare la tua richiesta DFP (Italiano)
- Conectando su demanda DFP (Spanish)
- Connectez votre demande DFP (French)
- DFP demand integration
- AdForm Demand Integration
Viewability prediction and direct demand
With each placement Browsi reveals on the page, our engine will send across the predicted likelihood for viewability per ad request, using an ad server key value. This process allows publishers to control which demand goes into which viewability tier, and to match high viewability-focused campaigns with real-time high viewable placements, keeping your impression waste to a minimum.
Advantages of using Viewability prediction on all demand simultaneously
When using viewability prediction on both direct demand and programmatic, you can allocate the most viewable inventory to specific campaigns and demand sources, achieving more competition inventory that can yield higher prices.
Use Browsi viewability prediction with direct demand
Create Browsi viewability key value
- Create a new key on your GAM platform named “browsiViewability” (or any other name agreed with the Browsi team).
- Add the following values to the created key – 0.00, 0.10, 0.20, 0.30, 0.40, 0.50, 0.60, 0.70, 0.80, 0.90, 1.00, NA.
- Choose “Report on values”: Yes, and “Mark as a dimension”: On.
For the full key-value creation process please refer to https://gobrowsi.com/integrations/create-prediction-key-values/.
Understand your viewability prediction data
After running with key-values for a few days, you can pull a simple report as shown below, and check your viewability prediction.
That would help you understand the traffic and the potential of the prediction, you can see for example the distribution of impressions per viewability prediction tier, and the current avg. CPM you get for these.
How to integrate direct demand with viewability prediction
As Browsi Viewability Prediction is passed to the publisher via key-value pair, the only action item for the publisher is to add the “browsiViewability” (or the key name chosen) as part of the targeting for direct campaigns.
For example, if you have a campaign that requires 70% viewability or above, set the targeting for that line item with “browsiViewability” key and values – 0.70, 0.80, 0.90, 1.00.
In this case, your ad server will target ad requests exclusively with those values reported by Browsi, and the viewability rate of the campaign will be guaranteed to exceed 70%.
Verify it’s working
To verify that the campaign is delivering as expected, simply run the following report and see that your direct campaign line item is delivering only the targeted viewability numbers, and that the actual viewability is what you expected.