Publisher Demand connection
- Connecting Native (fluid) ads to Browsi engine
- Header Bidding support (Body Bidding)
- Header Bidding Demand Integration – Prebid.js
- Appnexus Demand Integration
- Collegare la tua richiesta DFP (Italiano)
- Conectando su demanda DFP (Spanish)
- Connectez votre demande DFP (French)
- DFP demand integration
- AdForm Demand Integration
Embed the website matching snippet at the end of your site’s body tag on every page you wish Browsi to run.
- The snippet should be placed on the mobile web version of your website. In case you can’t differentiate between your desktop vs mobile version, please consult with your dedicated account manager.
- Embedding the snippet at the end of your website’s body tag, doesn’t mean that this is where Browsi’s ads will appear. Browsi’s engine will automatically run on each page and will find the best available placements.
- Do not add any additional comments or characters above, below or in the snippet.
- The snippet needs to be implemented in a <script> tag.
- Bear in mind that when you upgrade your site version to include Browsi snippet once again!
- For any other inquiries, please contact your dedicated account manager.