Viewability Predictor Integration
Viewability Server Integration
Demand connection (Viewability Server)
- Connecting Native (fluid) ads to Browsi engine
- Header Bidding support (Body Bidding)
- Header Bidding Demand Integration – Prebid.js
- Appnexus Demand Integration
- Collegare la tua richiesta DFP (Italiano)
- Conectando su demanda DFP (Spanish)
- Connectez votre demande DFP (French)
- DFP demand integration
- AdForm Demand Integration
Create prediction key values
In order to use the Browsi prediction on you Google Ad Manager, you will need to create a new key named “browsiViewability” and associate all the prediction values to it. Once done, you will be able to use those key values on all of your line items, and to target programmatic demand.
Browsi automatically passes a key named “browsiViewability” to Google Ad Manager. This key will be sent out with every ad request.
In order to let Google Ad Manager collect this data and show analysis per our viewability prediction, you will need to create this key and associate it’s values.
- Navigate to your Google Ad Manager “Key Value” screen.
- Create a new Key named “browsiViewability” – make sure you check both “Report on values” and “Make a dimension” checkboxes.
- and create 11 values under this key: 0.10, 0.20, 0.30, 0.40, 0.50, 0.60, 0.70, 0.80, 0.90, 1.00 and ‘NA’.
- Hit apply and you are ready to go.
- IMPORTANT: The values you create need to be written exactly as described above! Otherwise, the value we send and the value target on Google Ad Manager will not match
- ‘NA’ value is for ad requests that Browsi was unable to predict (due to lack of data). This will be no more than 15% out of the total ad requests (avg. is about 8%)
- Once integration is done, data per predicted viewability will automatically start flowing to your Google Ad Manager, you can verify integration by creating a simple report with key values.