Viewability Predictor Integration
Viewability Server Integration
Demand connection (Viewability Server)
- Connecting Native (fluid) ads to Browsi engine
- Header Bidding support (Body Bidding)
- Header Bidding Demand Integration – Prebid.js
- Appnexus Demand Integration
- Collegare la tua richiesta DFP (Italiano)
- Conectando su demanda DFP (Spanish)
- Connectez votre demande DFP (French)
- DFP demand integration
- AdForm Demand Integration
Appnexus Demand Integration
Browsi will call your ad server to fill Browsi placements with your demand. The onboarding is quick and involves creating a new ad unit(s) (placements) on your side without the need to generate the tags at the end. Browsi just needs the following information to start running your demand:
The Appnexus placement ID – This is the identifying number of the placement you created for Browsi to call
- Create a new placement in the Appnexus console and give it any name that you like; we recommend using “Browsi” so you will be able to differentiate it in your reports.
- Target the ad unit(s) you created in step 1 with the demand you would like to run in Browsi placements
- Send the new placement ID you just created to your Browsi representative (below is an example of placement ID on Appnexus console)
You are ready to go live!
These ad units are exactly the same as the ones you would create for your own use – you can choose their name, configurations and of course whichever demand partners you wish to run on your new Browsi inventory.