Publisher Demand connection
- Connecting Native (fluid) ads to Browsi engine
- Header Bidding support (Body Bidding)
- Header Bidding Demand Integration – Prebid.js
- Appnexus Demand Integration
- Collegare la tua richiesta DFP (Italiano)
- Conectando su demanda DFP (Spanish)
- Connectez votre demande DFP (French)
- DFP demand integration
- AdForm Demand Integration
Integration, setup & payment
How do I integrate Browsi?Browsi’s JS can be implemented directly to the page HTML (“hardcoding”) or through a Tag manager or Ad server. Click here to see which serving method is right for your site. Your Success Manager will work closely with you on setting up your account and walk you through the integration process.
Why do we require a JS?Browsi’s engine is composed of two integral parts that require it to be loaded onto every page:
- The first is the supply creation engine that detects all page assets and unveils new inventory opportunities.
- The second is our engagement monitoring engine so we can track any and all variations to user engagement behavior and ensure we’re not hurting the user experience.
Can I integrate Browsi to run from my DFP or any other ad server?Yes you can! We support different methods of implementation, please visit our Integrations section.