About The Position
The dynamic Sales team at Browsi, a B2B SaaS company headquartered in Israel with global activity, is looking to bring on a full-time BDR.
The BDR is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound outreach activities, helping Browsi extend its customer base.
The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated.
Get ready to be challenged, hone your marketing & sales skills in a range of subjects, and collaborate with passionate people!
- A dynamic sales-oriented role focused on initiating new sales opportunities
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Create target prospects lists and execute cold outreach via phone, email and social media
- Manage a high volume of outgoing and follow-up calls/emails daily and lead qualification
- Set appointments for our sales team when an inbound/outbound lead reaches a qualified stage
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce CRM
- Fluent English speaker- a MUST; Additional languages- an advantage
- Minimum 1 year of B2B SaaS, high-touch, email/phone prospecting experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- A self-starter who has demonstrated success in prospecting and beating quota
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of lead qualification process
- Experience in Salesforce CRM and sales development platform