About The Position
Browsi provides a cloud of AI-based solutions for publishers to create, predict and price ad inventory in real-time - meeting any ad quality requirement automatically. The company was established in 2016, is VC backed and is located in Ramat Gan with offices in NYC.
Position located in Ramat Gan, Israel
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Director of Marketing to join our rapidly growing team and work cross-functionally alongside our CEO, Product, and Sales departments. You will accelerate our growth by creating and leading the B2B marketing efforts for Browsi. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and is looking for increased ownership in their role!
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Build the marketing strategy from beginning to end, including process and pitch.
· Maximize lead generation for the sales team through online and offline efforts.
· Understand customer lifecycle and actively support the sales team to simplify and enhance the customer experience and anticipate their needs.
· Be the liaison between the product, customer development, and sales teams to package our product offerings.
· Identify the most effective marketing mechanisms through rapid iterations, experiments, A/B testing, and other data-driven strategies.
· Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to meet the the company’s goals and objectives for our products and services.
· Plan and oversee all the social media activities for Browsi.
· Create and continuously monitor a marketing budget to ensure optimal spending.
· Identify relevant conferences, tradeshows, and other B2B demand generation tactics and create the necessary collateral.
· Work with our HR team to enhance our employer brand for recruiting and hiring efforts.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related fields.
· Native English speaker.
· 5+ years of overall B2B marketing experience (preferably SaaS) with 3+ of those years at a VP or Director level.
· Proven track record of success working at a start-up in the marketing department.
· Experience with demand and lead generation.
· Ability to think strategically while simultaneously diving into the weeds.
· Must be process-driven, results-driven, and business-oriented.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.