About The Position
Browsi is looking for a perfectionist person, details oriented and computer lover to join the amazing QA team.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible to:
Being part of a motivated scrum team and work closely with developers.
Taking responsibility of functional testing, regression, performance, Cross browser and Cross Platform testing ensuring the quality of new products and releases.
Working with mobile & Desktop platforms and technologies and testing publishers and content platforms from around the world.
Writing and executing test cases, using defined methodologies for manual and automated tests.
• B.A in information systems/ computer science or equivalent
• Familiarity with QA methodologies and QA documentations.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal/written skills in both English & Hebrew.
• Independent, self-starter and capable of multitasking.
• Team player, precise, strong attention to details
• Familiarity with mobile platforms, specifically mobile web.
• Experience testing on MAC, iPhones and apple products in general.
• Experience with automation and executing automated tests.