We’re taking any possible measure to make sure that our engine will not cause any latency issues:
- The engine is triggered to run only after the document and all sub-resources have finished loading (document.readyState == “complete”). this means that the engine will not make any calls to ads nor start analyzing the page while the page isn’t fully loaded.
- Our JS script is minified, and cacheable. it is also hosted on a content delivery network (CDN). we keep minimizing its size.
- In terms of performance, we’re making sure that we access the DOM only when necessary, while keeping references to relevant DOM elements, in order to minimize DOM queries.
- We run automated tests on all of our publishers, while measuring latencies and logging time stamps – in order to keep track of any unpredictable change of latency.
- We regularly test our product on a range of devices, including slow ones to make sure that the user experience is never harmed.