Publisher Demand Integration
Adding Browsi to the page can be done via a 1×1 pixel and served in each page like a placement. The process is very similar to adding a new MPU to the page, and is as follow:
- Create a new order on your DFP account, you can name it Browsi or whatever you see fit.
- Under the newly created order, create a new line item for Browsi:
- The inventory size for the line item should be 1×1
- The inventory type should get high priority like “Sponsorship” or “Standard – high”
- Save and select – Upload creatives
- Select the “Third party” option on the Upload Creative screen
When monitoring the tag on DFP you will notice an “Impressions” column on your platform, this column is effectively the page view count on which Browsi was implemented on – Not the amount of impressions Browsi implemented on to the page.
- On the creative screen, copy and paste your unique Browsi tag to the code snippet box (no need for special macros).Please make sure that the “Serve into a SafeFrame” option is unchecked – require access to the page in order to run.
Make sure that the target ad unit size is set to 1×1
- To serve our tag via DFP, the line item you have created needs to be associated with an ad unit that runs on your pages.
You can either use an existing ad unit or create a new one. On the next step, we will show how to properly create a new one. If you choose to use an existing one, please skip the next step.
- Navigate to “Invntory – Ad units” and click the “New Ad unit”
- Input a name or the new ad unit, and pick the fixed size “1×1”, then save.
- Target the desired ad unit to the Browsi line item under the order
Note – In case you already had an ad unit on the page and you have targeted the Browsi tag to it, you are good to go! Just make sure that Browsi tag is the only thing running on that ad unit, otherwise, our engine will not get to all of your pages or maybe not be delivered at all.To integrate a new ad unit with Browsi tag on the page:
- Navigate to the ad unit screen and choose the correct ad unit
- Generate a tag type “Google Publisher Tag”
- Uncheck the “Enable single request” check-box, making sure you tag looks exactly as the screenshot below.
- Copy the tags, and paste them at the end of your <head> and <body> HTML tags on your mobile site
For any inquires, please consult with the Browsi team.