Publisher Demand Integration
DFP demand integration
- Browsi will call the your ad server in order to fill Brows’si placements with your demand. The onboarding involves creating new ad units on your side without the need to generate the tags at the end. Browsi just needs to following information to start running your demand:
- Ad server publisher ID – This is the identifying number for you as a publisher on the ad server you are working withDFP Publisher ID example:
- Ad unit names – Create new ad units which will be used by Browsi only, this way you will be able to check Browsi placements performance on your DFP as well as our reporting system.
Browsi differentiates the ad units by folds and in order to maximize its abilities, requires a dedicated ad unit per fold.Example:
- Ad unit_300x250_1
- Ad unit_300x250_2
- Ad unit_300x250_3
- Target the ad units you created in step 1, with the demand you would like to run in Browsi placements.
- Generate the GPT (Google Publisher Tag) for the respective ad units, and send those over to Browsi for implementation.
- You are ready to go live!
Eventually, those ad units are the same as the ones you would create for your own GPT tags, you can choose whatever names you see fit, and connect whatever demand stack you wish to run with Browsi.